You do not need to be a Nottinghamshire resident to join our Trust. We welcome anyone with an interest in the county’s marvellous parks and gardens.
We also always welcome new committee members and are currently seeking new Trustees.
We offer a range of memberships. For further information on each type of membership and to join, click on the links below:
- Individual Membership
- Joint Membership
- Young Person (Under 25) / Student Membership
- Family Membership
- Individual Life Membership
- Joint Life Membership
By joining Nottinghamshire Gardens Trust, you will:
- Support our work to celebrate, research, protect and conserve the county’s historic parks, gardens and other designed landscapes.
- Have the opportunity to get involved in our programme of events (including talks, activity days and guided visits to landscapes not usually open to the public) at a reduced rate or for free.
- Receive regular email updates on NGT events and activities, and other events that might be of interest to our members.
- Become part of a network of around 8,000 members of the 37 County Gardens Trusts in England, all of which are members of the national charity The Gardens Trust.
- Be eligible for a substantial discount on membership of The Gardens Trust.
- Be invited to members-only events run by The Gardens Trust and other County Gardens Trusts.
To view our Privacy Notice, please click here.